About Our Online HR Library ─ HR360
Gurnee, Waukegan, Zion, Mundelein, Libertyville, Grayslake, Antioch, Ingleside, Round Lake, Round Lake Park, Round Lake Beach, Beach Park and Great Lakes, Illinois as well as Kenosha, Racine and Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin. Along with other areas in Lake County, IL and just a short 40 miles north of downtown Chicago.
We have partnered with HR360 to provide our clients with a new, award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools and forms to companies nationwide. [Alternatively - We provide our clients with a new, award-winning online library that delivers comprehensive, easy-to-navigate human resources and benefits news, content, tools and forms to companies nationwide.]
Our online HR library also features dynamic interactive HR tools such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. You’ll also find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws including Health Care reform, COBRA and FMLA as well as key HR functions such as hiring and terminating employees. Whether you have five employees or 500 -- our comprehensive, easy-to-use site makes it easy to stay compliant.
Online HR Library Features:
- Interactive compliance guides that provide step-by-step direction on how to properly conduct performance reviews, interview, hire and terminate employees
- A Benefits Compliance Calendar
- Step-by-step interactive guide for implementing COBRA and FMLA
- Fast, efficient online HR tools for developing job descriptions and salary benchmarking
- Over 700 downloadable forms, posters and model notices
- Federal and state employment law information
- Monthly HR and benefits newsletter